Nurturing and strengthening postnatal yoga classes to help you to rediscover your body, relax into your mothering, and enjoy a calm,
connected space with your baby or babies.
Postnatal Yoga for Mum & Baby • Strengthening • Restorative • Pelvic health • Relaxation • Connection • Friendship
• gently and steadily strengthen your body to build lasting energy and vitality.
• create pelvic health and tone for full postnatal recovery, to support future pregnancies if desired, and to ensure you have a strong pelvic floor as you move into the next cycle of your life
• experience deep relaxation and rest
• practice calming and grounding breathing techniques
• enjoy time out in a safe, supportive atmosphere
'Thank you for the chance to simply relax and feel like I'm in a completely safe environment outside my own home.' Lindsay
Postnatal yoga classes, Southville, Bristol
When: Tuesdays 1.30pm to 2.45pm. Where: Centre for Whole Health, 12 Victoria Place, BS3 3BP. Cost: £68 for six weeks. Booking: essential.
Next course dates:
10 January to 21 February 2017 (no class 14 Feb) – fully booked.
28 February to 4 April 2017 – fully booked.
2 May to 13 June (no class 30 May) – fully booked.
20 June to 18 July – fully booked.
12 September to 17 October – now booking, one space available.
31 October to 5 December – now booking, spaces available.
Who is it for? For mums and their babies six to eight weeks after giving birth until babies are on the move. The focus is on mum's postnatal recovery with babies sensitively and joyfully integrated into each class.