Monthly Scaravelli Yoga workshop @ ARnos Vale with KAte Fox and Jessica Adams.
Essential information and registration
We very much look forward to meeting you – or to seeing you again if you're returning to our monthly workshops! Please read through the following essential information and complete the registration form before your first class.
The sessions start at 9.30am and finish at 11.30am. Please arrive in good time for the class so that we can start promptly.
Dates and rooms 2019
19 January – Spielman Centre
9 February – Spielman Centre
23 March – Spielman Centre
27 April – Spielman Centre
18 May – Spielman Centre
22 September – Spielman Centre
20 October – Speilman Centre
7 December – Spielmand Centre
What to bring
• Comfy clothes that you can easily move around in, along with a snuggle top and socks for the final relaxation.
• Shawl or lightweight blanket.
• Bottle of water to ensure you keep well-hydrated. It is fine to eat before class, though nothing too heavy – be guided by what your body needs.
• Yoga mats are provided, but do bring your own if you'd like.
• Payment is in advance by bank transfer – bank details are in your confirmation email. The cost is £22 for one session, or £54 for three.
• Payment is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
• Please confirm which dates you'd like to attend in advance.
• If you can't make any of the workshop dates you have booked and you let Kate or Jess know 48hrs in advance, you are welcome to come along to a replacement workshop at Arnos Vale as long as there is space available. Fees are only refundable
if the workshop is cancelled.
Arnos Vale Cemetery is located on the Bath Road (A4). For full details, please visit www.arnosvale.org.uk
All information given is strictly confidential.